NEW Model 835 Backflow Test Kit
By Mid-West Instrument Staff |
Tue, 15 Nov 2011
For over 30 years Mid-West Instrument
has been producing Quality Backflow Test Kits. Our Model 830 has been a benchmark of the industry for decades. Constant input from field testers led to refinements such as inline filters, laminated test procedures, removable lids, soft seated needle valves & line pressure gauges.
Continuing development led to the Model 845 which is available in 5-valve, 3-valve and 2-valve configurations, delivered to our customers in a spacious durable carrying case with external fitting compartments.
The development has continued... We are proud to introduce our upgraded Model 845-5 with a new manifold. We have a newly redesigned Manifold with hoses coming off the bottom with valves positioned on the front. This new designed allowed us to perfect the newest addition to our family of backflow test kits. Model 835...
Our New Model 835
blends the best of all Mid-West test kits, the newly designed 5-valve 845-5 mounted in our legendary Model 830 case. Tests can be performed with the gauge securely mounted in the case, or it can be quickly and easily removed when portability is an issue. These features alone make our New Model 835 stand out from the crowd.
We have also redesigned our already popular backflow website www.backflowtestkits.com for ease of use. You can learn about our backflow test kits, available accessories, order product, & locate one of our stocking distributors and service centers.
“NEW” MODEL 835Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit
Leave in the Case or Remove it with ease. QUICK and EASY One pull of the latch pin and it’s out.
Functions and Applications:
Model 835 (5) valve kit provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced Pressure Principle, Pressure Vacuum Breaker and Double Check Valve backflow prevention assemblies.ΔP RANGE: 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Tests can be performed with gauge mounted in the case or removed.
- Quick Release Latch Pin Mechanism
- Over 30 Years of Input from Backflow Technicians
- (5) Valve Test Kit Specially Designed for Testing Backflow Prevention Assemblies
- Soft-Seated Brass Needle Valves (with replaceable valve seats)
- Test kit is protected with 90 micron filters to minimize plugging with scale, sand, etc. Filter elements can be cleaned or replaced.
- Durable Molded Plastic Carrying Case with Removable lid.
- Test procedures are laminated in clear plastic 5 Year Warranty
- Gauge Type Diaphragm Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4 1⁄2”) 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA Differential Pressure Accuracy ± .2 P.S.I.D. (Descending) Working Pressure: 200 PSID
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic.
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1 1⁄2” 0-200 PSIG
- Hoses & End Fittings: Buna-N jacket and liner. Schrader 1⁄4” brass coupler -
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5’ long (color-coded).
- Bleed Tube, One each / 4’ long clear bleed tube.
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks.
- Gauge Weight: 3.6lbs / 1.6kg
- Weight, Gauge & Case combined: 11.6lbs / 5.2kg
- Case: Polyethylene Size:141⁄2”Wx9”Wx16”H
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C.
FREEZING TEMPERATURES MUST BE AVOIDED
It is capable of performing all known test procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA, FCCC and HR-USC and NEWWA.